Understand the Implications for Security, Code Visibility, Team Culture, and More
Designing for DevOps
Download our free guide:
What's in the Guide?
At Stackify, we experience the same frustrations, hurdles and successes as our customers because we live and breathe code. In our Retrospective series, we pool together all our knowledge and experience on the most relevant and integral topics in the community and deliver them to developers.
In our Designing DevOps guide, we share the lessons that we’ve learned, from giving our team ownership to removing barriers to create efficiency. We look into the growth of the DevOps movement, what it looks like when you lay out all the responsibilities across Operations and Development, and how your security can increase. We hope this guide provides you with practical and useful ways for you and your team to deploy with more confidence.
This guide includes:
• A Retrospective on the Rise of DevOps
• Increase Your Security with DevOps
• Automate Security Testing with DevSecOps
• Support Production Applications the DevOps Way
• 3 Key DevOps Needs for Every Development Team
• Deploy Your So ware with More Confidence
• Is Your Developer Team Designing for a Disaster?